Gut Essentials Food and Beverages LLP (GEFB) cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm of the date. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities or majeure event.
Currently the products will be delivered to Pan India but to limited pin codes. Kindly checkdelivery availability at your pin code before placing the order or call us.
We usually ship the product within 3 working days after receiving the order and try and deliver them within a week.
WHILE PLACING THE ORDER THE CUSTOMER SHALL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building
- Name of the road/street/marg
- Contact number landline/mobile
- Proper/familiar land mark
- Email address
AAfter the order is accepted by GEFB a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
No Deliveries will be made on Sundays and on public holidays.
GEFB delivery partner agent will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
GEFB WILL CONSIDER THE ORDER AS “EXECUTED” IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery partner agent of GEFB
- Addressee refused to accept the products
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbour, based on the instructions from the customer
- In case of Civil Disturbances, Floods, Heavy Rains, National Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.